[simpits-tech] F-4 Phantom Update and Question

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 2 May 2003 20:05:41 -0700 (PDT)

Steve,

Your flight model should have landing lights, are you
toggling the right keypress? If you are and it still
doesnt work, are you using a flight model made for a
different version on FS, ie a FS 98 flight model on
FS2002? That has given me problems before.
Unfortunatly I dont know of any flight model with a
parachute. I make sure that the spoilers are retracted
when I land then deploy them to simulate the effects
of a 'chute.

Justin

---------------------------
Hi Men,

For last couple of months we've been fighting our own
version of a keyboard
emulator sorta like reinventing the wheel or trying to
drive a square peg
through a round hole. We hooked up a KE72 to the F-4
this week and what a
fantastic difference! I just hate it when I stumble
around aimlessly in dark
light that. Anyway it's been like an awakening around
here.

Can somebody help me get a drag chute and landing
light download for my F-4
Phantom model? Any help is appreciated because I must
be looking in all the
wrong places.

Steve

www.f-4phantom.com