[simpits-tech] F-4 Phantom Update and Question

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 1 May 2003 22:32:43 EDT

Hi Men,

For last couple of months we've been fighting our own version of a keyboard
emulator sorta like reinventing the wheel or trying to drive a square peg
through a round hole. We hooked up a KE72 to the F-4 this week and what a
fantastic difference! I just hate it when I stumble around aimlessly in dark
light that. Anyway it's been like an awakening around here.

Can somebody help me get a drag chute and landing light download for my F-4
Phantom model? Any help is appreciated because I must be looking in all the
wrong places.

Steve

www.f-4phantom.com