[simpits-tech] [digital-flight e_group] For those makingcustomhardware (fwd)

Stig Joergensen simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:42:44 +0200

Yes but phidgets "are for SW guys only" where these are for HW guys
aswell - and this price is about 1/4 of phidgets....

But here, as in most things in life, you compromise... i see many
"applications" that will benefit from Phidgets, but I see equaly many
"special purposes" gadgets using the codemercs approach....

And i still can't wait to get my hands on some of the new things from
Chester and co.

/Stig