[simpits-tech] Laugh, it's funny! (Pt. II)

Weinstock, Pesach simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 12:26:56 -0500

" and the got into the second because of their economic diffulculties, and
they wanted their nation's pride renewed.".

Jonas,
	You have every right to be insulted and I believe that people should
not make fun at other peoples' expense. I rarely reply to posts in this
forum but I do follow it daily as everyone here provides valuable
information for simpit builders (basically, you can consider me a
bystander). However, I felt the urge to reply as your statement hit a chord
with me. With all due respect, I don't think any reason validates the
atrocities that happened during WW2.

Just my two cents.

-Pesach

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonas Frazier [mailto:spitpilot40@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 6:49 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Laugh, it's funny! (Pt. II)

I didn't think that the comment about the Germans was funny. The Germans
have been walked over, humiliated by the allies after WW1. The only fought
those wars because their austrian neighbors were threatened (and the aeir to

the Aust. throne was assasinated) and the got into the second because of
their economic diffulculties, and they wanted their nation's pride renewed.
My two cents.
As far as the white rapper, who cares. It's like saying that because
norhtwest airlines came up with a new livery with NWA on the fuselage, every

one associates NWA with the old Rap group made of Dr Dre, Eazy E, Ice Cube,
and some others. Northwest has been called NWA for such a long time.
Jonas