[simpits-tech] Building GMAX Aircraft

Sittisudjatum, Sukit simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:27:28 +0700

I just finished reading some tutorials about making GMAX aircraft.  It seems like the final product can be merged into MSFS scenery using MDLmaker found in microsoft site.  But I couldn't find anywhere (searching from Yahoo) telling that we can make those own-built aircraft flyable!

I'm sure that we can, cause there are tons of them available from various sites.  It would be great if anyone here know the place where I can download the tutorials or Air file to use with my work (which is still on a paper).  Just want to make a vintage aircraft that I couldn't find from any sites... for fun.

Thanks in advance ...

Sukit Sittisudjatum
Founder, Thai Flight Simulator
www.thaiflight.com