[simpits-tech] Laugh, it's funny! (Pt. II)

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:29:44 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Brian Sikkema wrote:

> Say what you want about racial generalizations, but pure facts and figures
> will tell you that the rap and hip-hop world has been predominately black,
> the golf world overwhelmingly white, and its no secret that Chinese are on
> average much shorter than western races. That leaves the Germans and the
> French, to which I'm not gonna touch with a ten foot pole ;)

Facts never count if there's the remotest possibility someone can twist it
into a racial or ethnic smear.

Having worked with people from all over the world over the last 24 years,
I think most generalisations are pretty accurate.

Roy.