[simpits-tech] Pit Update

Sittisudjatum, Sukit simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:59:26 +0700

As I remmebered, The real F-16 throttle has 65 degree.  But our Cougar toy has 60 degrees.  By using the programming in the Fox3, we can do some trick to get all the features just like the real thing does (that's what Jagstang told me when we had discussion about the mod of the Cougar Throttle)

Sukit Sittisudjatum
Founder, Thai Flight Simulator
www.thaiflight.com
Bangkok, Thailand

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Edwards [mailto:brade@southperth.wa.gov.au]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 10:54 AM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Pit Update

Calibration would take care of that. What is the range of movement for
the F-16 TQS in the jet?

Brad

>>> shizznit@ihug.com.au 26/03/03 03:07:47 >>>
I just thought the range of movement will be greater now that the "arm"
has
been extended. So it wont hit the top and bottom end all the way.
Therefore,
might require a setting of a deadzone area to "compensate" for this
change.
You know better than I do :)

Cheers,

Al