[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Ed Henderson.

Erwin Neyt simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:32:14 +0100

At least we now know the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Well, and then there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam;
egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam;
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato
and spam; spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked
beans spam spam spam; Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce
served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with
truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam....

Erwin.

BTW What's your favorite color?