[simpits-tech] re plastic kits

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:02:26 EST

--part1_90.342a200f.2ba8ab22_boundary

my wife got nervous and wants the address of the shop would you please supply
it to me along with telephone number of same and she will get for me as a
present   once again my thanks indavance

--part1_90.342a200f.2ba8ab22_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">my wife got nervous and wants the address of the shop=20=
would you please supply it to me along with telephone number of same and she=
 will get for me as a present&nbsp;&nbsp; once again my thanks indavance </F=