[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Ed Henderson.

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:40:22 -0800 (PST)

> That is THE number one question from school kids when we do static
> displays.  The OH-58 Cyclic is mush simpler.  They get really
> disappointed when they ask, "What does that button do?" and the answer
> is, "Nothing."  They are also convinced that the pitot tube is a gun.
>  Some of the questions our children can come up with are truly amazing.

Hit them with:

"See, the collective moves a lot more on this helicopter to allow us to
invert the pitch of the blades.  This allows us to flip upside down and
cut the bad guys in half!"  *grin*

Yeah, yeah, I know.  I'm just a sick ba*tard. :)

g.
(besides, it's more fun to smack 'em with the tail rotor!) <runs>