[simpits-tech] to GENE, strange formatting

Jim S simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 20:21:13 +0100

Gene,

just to let you know that it is not a unique problem, I had the same strange
formatting on my digests. I switched to individual message mode instead,
so it is possible that the problem still exists for other digest readers. Are
there any other digest readers that have seen this phenomenon?

Jim.