[simpits-tech] re plastic kits

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 11:14:23 -0600

L39driver@aol.com wrote:

> yes my telephone number is 703 931 8248 give me a call or send mail
> with your address so I may send you a chq and once again my thanks in
> advance

My address is:

Steve Tester
632 Cactus
Conroe, TX 77385

It's no problem. Glad I can help every once in a while. I'm heading out
of town for the weekend, so if you need to get ahold of me try e-mailing
stester02@sprintpcs.com or calling 832-515-1351.

> Thumper it warms me to know that you are on the mend

First I just thought I was gonna die, then I just wished I was gonna
die, now I'm either dead or perfectly fine, I can't decide which ;)
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net