[simpits-tech] Re: F16 trainer file

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 18:44:52 -0800 (PST)

Ok, here's what happened.

You uploaded the file correctly.  However, since the SQL server was down,
it couldn't insert the entry in the database for it.  Since it couldn't do
that, it couldn't email the list about the upload.  Now since the file
already existed in the upload hold queue, it thought it had already been
uploaded.

Go ahead and try it again, I've got the problem fixed.

g.