[simpits-tech] For Ed Henderson

Ed Henderson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 19:26:01 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_Mf0G1SRUf9zUcGzOIuF0KA)

I'll get you the pages out of the Operators Manual...

Ed

Roy Coates wrote:

>On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, Ed Henderson wrote:
>

>>Sorry some of them are not to great...  I was kind of contorted trying
>>to get the camera as far back as I could and I should have turned the
>>aircraft away from the sun.   I hope they help...
>>

>Enormously, thanks Ed.  The only info I'm stuck for now is what the
>switches/buttons on the cyclic and collective actually do!
>
>I may have found an EC135 pilot though... maybe.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Roy.

************************************
      ______________________
                ()
               (  )
               /  \
           Ed Henderson
        aircop@comcast.net
         Naples, Florida
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hangar
************************************

--Boundary_(ID_Mf0G1SRUf9zUcGzOIuF0KA)

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I'll get you the pages out of the Operators Manual...<br>
Ed<br>
Roy Coates wrote:<br>
 cite="midPine.LNX.4.44.0303141633510.16043-100000@nix.mechnet.liv.ac.uk">
  <pre wrap="">On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, Ed Henderson wrote:

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Sorry some of them are not to great...  I was kind of contorted trying
to get the camera as far back as I could and I should have turned the
aircraft away from the sun.   I hope they help...

    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
Enormously, thanks Ed.  The only info I'm stuck for now is what the
switches/buttons on the cyclic and collective actually do!

I may have found an EC135 pilot though... maybe.

Cheers,

Roy.

  </pre>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="$mailwrapcol">--
************************************
                ()
               (  )
               /  \
           Ed Henderson
        <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:aircop@comcast.net">aircop@comcast.net</a>
         Naples, Florida
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hangar">http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hangar</a>

--Boundary_(ID_Mf0G1SRUf9zUcGzOIuF0KA)--