[simpits-tech] Sharman tank pit :)

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 23:28:18 -0600

AL Y wrote:

> hehe. I am in ! I think those tanks will make a nice little theme park
> advanture. Like a go-kart place but with less speed but more "fire-power".
>
> Simpits.org Sharman meet convention :)

A friend and I were talking about it today and might have to build an
enlarged version with a generator to power the motors and enough room
for 2 full grown, drunken adults ;) Actually a Rhino from Warhammer 40k
would be more suitable (not so subtle geek test right there ;)

> Now where's my Close Air Support?!?  I was thinking more like Ping Pong ball
> cannon... but you bunch of hardcore fanatic...... maybe I have to upgrade
> mine to ball bearings LOL.

One of these days I'll finish that ultralight and...
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net