[simpits-tech] rotary switches

Chris Crowley simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 05:38:47 -0500

Sounds like a digital logic problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]On Behalf Of Douglas Lewis
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 2:40 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] rotary switches

Hi Darren.
        I use the Hagstrom KE72. The problem is as follows: I'll use the
EWS in Falcon 4, specifically, the EWS-Program increase which is Shift-w.
With a normal rotary switch I can program that the EWS-progam increases
every time I "click" in a clockwise direction. The problem is that I also
want to be able to EWS-program decrease(shift-q) when I turn the knob
counterclockwise but that won't work because a normal rotary can't be
programmed to two commands/click.