[simpits-tech] Sharman tank pit :)

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:31:28 -0600

Hey, we could all build one, then meet up somewhere, get smashed and then go
out and have tank battles with Potato guns!  Who's in?

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org [mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]
On Behalf Of Matt Bailey
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 1:19 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Sharman tank pit :)

Oh maaaaan..................forget the kiddie tank, I want a version I can
drive. :) I think wood is out for that though......I guess it would be
pretty
expensive. Potato gun, hmmmmmmmm good idea. :) I'm thinking golf-cart
motors,
rotatable turret with adjustable elevation canon (potato canon, that is),
hatch over the turret (some small slits in the turret for vis of course),
top
speed of, eh, 30mph or so? :)

	-Matt Bailey