[simpits-tech] Pit-Update

Ed Henderson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:32:12 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_ibfcWqElJ6uZX1X4rAFFuw)

A combination...  FS2002, CFS, Jane's F/A-18, and Precision Strike
Fighter (AKA Hornet Korea).  I know the only true multi display support
comes from FS2002 so I will be primarily using that and CFS.  FS2002
would be great if I could get a radar lock on and shoot at the 172's ;-)
. I would love to get my hands on the "Special" version of Hornet Korea
that some of the companies like Cyberdome <http://www.cyberdome.com/>
and A.C.E.S <http://www.flyaces.com/>. use.  Also holding out that the
source code for Jane's will be released.

Ed

Frank Riedel wrote:

>Nice work Ed - what software will be running on your pit ?
>
>Frank

************************************
      ______________________
                ()
               (  )
               /  \
           Ed Henderson
        aircop@comcast.net
         Naples, Florida
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hangar
************************************

--Boundary_(ID_ibfcWqElJ6uZX1X4rAFFuw)

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
A combination... &nbsp;FS2002, CFS, Jane's F/A-18, and Precision Strike Fighter
(AKA Hornet Korea). &nbsp;I know the only true multi display support comes from
FS2002 so I will be primarily using that and CFS. &nbsp;FS2002 would be great
if I could get a radar lock on and shoot at the 172's <span
hands on the "Special" version of Hornet Korea that some of the companies
like <a href="http://www.cyberdome.com/">Cyberdome</a> and <a
 href="http://www.flyaces.com/">A.C.E.S</a>. use. &nbsp;Also holding out that
the source code for Jane's will be released. <br>
Ed <br>
Frank Riedel wrote:<br>
 cite="mid002d01c2e6db$d0faaa30$0200a8c0@rezultatdual">
  <pre wrap="">Nice work Ed - what software will be running on your pit ?

Frank

    <pre wrap="">Finally felt like I had done enough research and needed to create some
sawdust.  This week I got started on the side consoles of my F-18 pit
based on Steve Olic's (Hangar 16) design.  Most of the structure is done
and dzus rails mounted.  The real slow down was the last minute decision
to strip down the Suncom throttle to save some needed space on the left
console.  Still need to figure out where to mount the pc boards from the
throttle so they are still accessible for programming.  I uploaded a few
pics of the progress...

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/files/Dsc01233a.jpg">http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/files/Dsc01233a.jpg</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/files/Dsc01237a.jpg">http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/files/Dsc01237a.jpg</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/files/Dsc01252a.jpg">http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/files/Dsc01252a.jpg</a>

Ed

Frank Riedel wrote:

    </pre>
      <pre wrap="">Hey all you pit-fellows ;o)
What about an update round ???? - how is your pitbuilding going on..
and don't forget an www-link to your project...

I have the centerconsole completet, left side tub is complete...
working on the right side and waiting to the BTN module to arrive
then i'm going to mount up all the "millions" of wire...

all the best
Frank

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.rezultat.dk/f16/">www.rezultat.dk/f16/</a>

      </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->page.  Thanks!
  </pre>
      <pre wrap="">

      </pre>
    <pre wrap="">--
************************************
      ______________________
                ()
               (  )
               /  \
           Ed Henderson
        <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:aircop@comcast.net">aircop@comcast.net</a>
         Naples, Florida
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hangar">http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hangar</a>
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->page.  Thanks!

  </pre>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="$mailwrapcol">--
                ()
               (  )
               /  \