[simpits-tech] Simple rotary encoder interface

Peter Holt simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:51:17 +1100

Sukit,
        It looks the same to me, should work.  The only disadvantage is that they are more expensive.  Mouser Electronics are their US distributor and had them at around US$4 each, depending on the exact model but they didn't have any stock.  I couldn't find anyone here in Australia who carries them (that's a big surprise).

Peter