[simpits-tech] Pit-Update

Ed Henderson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 00:19:11 -0500

Finally felt like I had done enough research and needed to create some
sawdust.  This week I got started on the side consoles of my F-18 pit
based on Steve Olic's (Hangar 16) design.  Most of the structure is done
and dzus rails mounted.  The real slow down was the last minute decision
to strip down the Suncom throttle to save some needed space on the left
console.  Still need to figure out where to mount the pc boards from the
throttle so they are still accessible for programming.  I uploaded a few
pics of the progress...

http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/files/Dsc01233a.jpg
http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/files/Dsc01237a.jpg
http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/files/Dsc01252a.jpg

Ed

Frank Riedel wrote:

>Hey all you pit-fellows ;o)
>What about an update round ???? - how is your pitbuilding going on..
>and don't forget an www-link to your project...
>
>I have the centerconsole completet, left side tub is complete...
>working on the right side and waiting to the BTN module to arrive
>then i'm going to mount up all the "millions" of wire...
>

>all the best
>Frank
>
>www.rezultat.dk/f16/

                ()