[simpits-tech] Great ACES-II seat

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 09 Mar 2003 20:18:20 -0700

Any body watch the program on the discovery a few nights back called: When
Pilots eject. It was great, it had the history, present, and future of
ejection seats. it talked about this F-15 pilot who ejected at Mach 1. Then
it had disussed a british, and russian prototype seats. and other stories of
ejections. it had a lot of footage of Aces seats. take care,
jonas