[simpits-tech] Throttle / Joystick Pots

Stig Joergensen simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 13:11:49 +0100

Thats not a simple question.... but it all boils down to 2 factors, amps
and wire gauge...

as a cobber wire have resistance and the smaller the gauge the bigger
the resistance per feet - and the more amps you are polling though the
wire the voltage will start to drop, but how much is depending on the
resistance in the wire.

We had a lengthy talk about this just before christmas - here is some