[simpits-tech] Pit-Update

Michi Hirczy simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 17:46:32 +0100

Hi, everyone!

> What about an update round ???? - how is your pitbuilding going on..

funny you asked, I just did a small update of the website yesterday.
The building of the center console is doing quite great, I never
thought, it would look that close to the original. I hope to finish it
within the next 2 weekends, through the week I'm trying to develop the
instrument/lights/controller software... still a long way to go...

> and don't forget an www-link to your project...

sure:
http://www.f16simulator.net

> I have the centerconsole completet,

looks great, hopefully mine will look as nice as yours.

greetings
michi
--
%  http://www.f16simulator.net  %