[simpits-tech] re plastic kits

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:37:18 +0200

The manufacturer was AMT ERTL and it's an A model not a C

this is the site : http://www.ertltoys.com/brand/amt/2003/index.shtml but
the military AC link does not work off course :)

found some links to reselers on google ( ERTL f16), but don't have time to
follow up. :(

Ido

             L39driver@aol.com
             Sent by:
             simpits-tech-admi                                          To
             n@simpits.org             Simpits-tech@simpits.org
                                                                        cc

             03/04/2003 04:16                                      Subject
             PM                        [simpits-tech] re plastic kits

             Please respond to
             simpits-tech@simp
                  its.org

does anybody know where I can purchase the F 16 scale model plastic kit set
from and do they do any others I think it is made by esci? thanks for help
inadvance

Thumper