[simpits-tech] Projector Mod

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 04 Mar 2003 23:19:40 +1300

At 01:05 AM 3/4/03 +0000, you wrote:
>I forget, who was doing that projector mod with the external light source?
>How's that coming?
>
>Brian

Me... would be going well if I'd done any more... been busy building bits
for others again :)  I hope to get back onto that this week, will take
photos and report how it goes... Oh and in anticipation of it working I've
scored another dead (coz you can't get a bulb) projector :)

Sean, from the country that used to be home of the Americas Cup
:(  Congratulations Alinghi!
Ohhh, maybe I should do a Yacht 'pit next?!