[simpits-tech] Wiring of POT and EPL

Martin Ingold simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 01 Mar 2003 08:09:04 +0100

Hummm. Ok well I really don't understand that much about elecs. But I'm _very_ happy to
NOT need a 400Hz signal to drive ANY of the instruments that have synchros in them, and
as mentioned, there are quite a few of them. While there might be a chip that generates
400Hz out of DC, none of the instruments have any of those in.
Oh and yep, the 324 Chip in the pic is a quad Op-Amp.
Anyway I'll leave it at this here :-)

Martin