[simpits-tech] Nyaa! First instrument :)

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:45:44 -0800 (PST)

--0-1478231814-1046483144=:10029

I have a few feet of that wire myself thanks to the DC-8. Oddly enough the best thing I have found for cutting through wire bundles is a knife that I have.

Justin

When we stripped the wiring out of the Queenair I thought it would never
end!  Oh, you don't happen to need a couple of miles of 1mm multi-strand
wire do you?  Only catch is it's all white, and in random lengths :)

Sean.