[simpits-tech] Interesting find...

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:14:05 -0700 (PDT)

> Holy smokes!  I'd hate to know what the prices are on the F-16 MFD's,
> probably through the roof.  Doesn't really matter right now, we couldn't
> display anything on them via Falcon :-(

The president of the company wrote me back. :)  He mentioned that I could
get them chheaper from the manufacturer (http://www.thomaselectronics.com)
and he gave me the base model number for the CRT itself - 8M315PCT.

I asked him if he would sell the F-16 button collars individually and I'll
let you know what he says.  Who knows, the place might be small enough
that he could cater to the hard-core sim market as a side business.

With one of his button collars and a GameBoy LCD display, you guys could
be set.

g.