[simpits-tech] Phidgets - Blue Screen

Kevin Foisy simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:38:55 -0400

Ok, I'll remove everything and re-install.  On the AV's, after seeing the behavior on my app, I went and tried the demo prog (in delphi) and it too caused the AV on close.

-----Original Message-----
From: Roy Coates [mailto:roy@flightlab.liv.ac.uk]
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 6:07 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] Phidgets - Blue Screen

One thought... make sure you remove any older versions of the phidgets msi
BEFORE installing a new one.

I've only just got my 0/256/0 and haven't tested that yet. All my other
phidgets have been fairly well hammered under msi-1.3.3.0.C and behave
without problem.

File upload is now complete - try running a few of the demo progs and see
what happens!  Please do let me know.

Cheers,

Roy.