[simpits-tech] Phidgets - Blue Screen

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:28:05 +0300

just uploaded 1.3.2 for your enjoyment, do mind that I'm not sure its a
final release, though it doesn't give me any more BSOD's , what i can't say
about 1.3.1 and earlier

Ido

             Roy Coates
             <roy@flightlab.li
             v.ac.uk>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  simpits-tech@simpits.org
             simpits-tech-admi                                          cc
             n@simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [simpits-tech] Phidgets - Blue
             06/29/2003 01:06          Screen
             AM

             Please respond to
             simpits-tech@simp
                  its.org

One thought... make sure you remove any older versions of the phidgets msi
BEFORE installing a new one.

I've only just got my 0/256/0 and haven't tested that yet. All my other
phidgets have been fairly well hammered under msi-1.3.3.0.C and behave
without problem.

File upload is now complete - try running a few of the demo progs and see
what happens!  Please do let me know.

Cheers,

Roy.