[simpits-tech] Phidgets - Blue Screen

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 10:14:56 +0300

actually you have to use 1.3.2 and up for the 0/256/0 to work without
BSOD's

             Gene Buckle
             <geneb@deltasoft.
             Sent by:                  simpits-tech@simpits.org
             simpits-tech-admi                                          cc
             n@simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [simpits-tech] Phidgets - Blue
             06/29/2003 08:27          Screen
             AM

             Please respond to
             simpits-tech@simp
                  its.org

Are you using 1.3.1 or newer?

g.

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, Kevin Foisy wrote:

> I have a 32/32/0, 256/0/0, 8/8/8.  Any combination of boards will produce
the problem.  In fact, if memory serves correctly I believe I've even seen
a bluescreen without the boards physically connected, although I most often
get it either when the s/w starts or on board connect/disconnect.