[simpits-tech] F16 instrument pannel dimentions

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 06:34:52 -0400

--B_3139194892_10856

I have a set of detailed mechanical drawings of the real thing, but getting
then into a format you can read may be a little bit of a problem.

On 6/23/03 5:22 AM, "Ben Jones" <bjones@pipecomp.com.au> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Just trying to chase up the dimentions and angles  for the instrument pannel (
> main ) for a F16 viper "lawn dart......"
> if any one could help that would be great once i have these dimentions then i
> can start to mount my quazi mfd's on something, instead of the falling off the
> table!
>
> cheers
>
> ben
> bjones@pipecomp.com.au

--B_3139194892_10856

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [simpits-tech] F16 instrument pannel dimentions</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">I have a set of detailed mechanical drawings of the re=
al thing, but getting then into a format you can read may be a little bit of=
 a problem.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
On 6/23/03 5:22 AM, &quot;Ben Jones&quot; &lt;bjones@pipecomp.com.au&gt; wr=
ote:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><FONT SIZE=3D"2">Hi guys,<BR>
</FONT> <BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2">Just trying to chase up the dimentions and angles &nbsp;for =
the instrument pannel ( main ) for a F16 viper &quot;lawn dart......&quot;<B=

if any one could help that would be great once i have these dimentions then=
 i can start to mount my quazi mfd's on something, instead of the falling of=
f the table!<BR>
</FONT> <BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2">cheers<BR>
</FONT> <BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2">ben<BR>
bjones@pipecomp.com.au<BR>
</FONT> <BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3139194892_10856--