[simpits-tech] Looking for magnesium

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 06:23:51 -0500

Ok, this has little to do with building pits for now, but will in the
future. I'm trying to find a source of magnesium and titanium sheet, around
.063 to .125, preferably from someplace with online ordering and no minimum
orders. Right now I'm planning on building a few motorcycle parts, but when
I finally get to work on my pit I'm going to use some magnesium in the
panels since it's reportedly very easy to work with (except for that
flammable chip thing ;)

Anyone know of a source?
--
Steve