[simpits-tech] ready made F-16 cockpit?

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 18:28:18 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1248389473-1056245298=:25850

Gene, Gene, Gene. Surly you of all people know that I knew that and that it was the reason i posted it, to get a reaction out of those people who are into single burner flying toys?

 I copied the instruments comment from the item discription, that's why I thought it was funny :)

Justin

Justin, the "instruments" are painted on to a plastic sheet and are
strictly for looks. :)

--0-1248389473-1056245298=:25850

<P>Gene, Gene, Gene. Surly you&nbsp;of all people know that I knew that and that it was the reason i posted it, to get a reaction out of those people who are into single burner flying toys?</P>
<P>&nbsp;I copied the instruments comment from the item discription, that's why I thought it was funny :)</P>
<P>Justin</P>
<P>Justin, the "instruments" are painted on to a plastic sheet and are<BR>strictly for looks. :)<BR><BR>g.<BR><BR></P>
<DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1248389473-1056245298=:25850--