[simpits-tech] NICE pit!

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 06:48:22 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1003417861-1056203302=:2876

He is also is the one who brought life to Chris's F-111. In turn many of Matt's parts were supplied by Chris. Gotta love how this hobby works :)

Justin

>From my understanding, Chris Woodul knows Matt quite well (got some goodies
for him if I recall).  Chris is planning an F-16 similar to Matt's and has
asked Matt to help him I believe.  He has also asked me to help him
(probably to go get beers and stuff from Home Depot) but I'll probably be
feverishly taking notes on how to do stuff like Matt has done.