[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by .

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 00:11:09 +1200

At 06:35 AM 6/21/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Sean Galbraith wrote:
> > And now for the *real* pisser.... Speeding ticket earlier today... 25%
> > over, $170, thank you very much, please call again.   F@#$%
>
>Ask for defered adjudication if that's an option. Keep your record clean for
>3 months and it doesn't go on your record.

Sadly we don't have options like that here in NZ :(  as soon as he switches
the lightbar on you're for it... 35 demerit points (100 in 3 years is 12
months loss of license) and a fine, all pre-printed and handed to you....
So, I have now got a mark on my otherwise clean license for 10 years
:(  Funny, the last ticket I got was 10 years ago..maybe it's a sign.

Sean