[simpits-tech] SWMBO of the year candidate

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 04:48:59 -0500

Roy Coates wrote:

> But you can enjoy the pool once you're done.

We've now officially said "screw the above ground thing" and decided to put
a real pool in. We're in the process of buying this house from my mom and
will walk away from the table with about $25k in equity, so we'll just roll
the pool, as well as some other things, into the financing. Won't be a
problem.

> Before I forget, and totally off-topic, what tyre pressures do you
> run on
> your camaro?  I'm running mine at 30psi but it seems way too low.

With ET Streets it was around 16#, IIRC. On the street I usually put 35 in
the back and 32 in the front... I think. Hell, stripe test 'em. Put a chalk
or paint or whatever stripe across each tire's tread and go for a drive. If
the center is worn more than the edges, you need more air and vice versa. If
it's a 4th gen, you need more negative camber than stock no matter what. LT1
4th gens are notorious for coning front tires in 5k miles.
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net