[simpits-tech] It's TIME to Plan a US SIM MEET!

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 22:52:00 -0500

We dunno the answer. :) I actually have never owned or built a throttle
setup. From what I've seen, your best bet is to build your own or hack one
from a real plane. Those you linked to look pretty nice (although on some of
the controls the handles are way narrower than real controls) but I'd still
prefer to throw something together myself I think.

	-Matt Bailey