[simpits-tech] Fighter cockpits fop sale

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:24:29 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1856297663-1056158669=:4456

Roger Johnson is trying to sell some cockpits.
Justin
________________________

For the record, I might be selling my F8U cockpit.  It is disassembled, but fairly complete with a MB Mk 5 seat, stick, rudder pedals, canopy, throttle, instrument panel, gunsight, radome, skin parts and a lot of the radio/nav boxes and switch panels.  A couple of "unique" opportunities have come up and I have to part with some of my best toys.

Regards,

Roger J...

RJohn10024@aol.com

--0-1856297663-1056158669=:4456

<DIV>Roger Johnson is trying to sell some cockpits.</DIV>
<DIV>Justin</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>For the record, I might be selling my F8U cockpit.&nbsp; It is disassembled, but fairly complete with a MB Mk 5 seat, stick, rudder pedals, canopy, throttle, instrument panel, gunsight, radome, skin parts and a lot of the radio/nav boxes and switch panels.&nbsp; A couple of "unique" opportunities have come up and I have to part with some of my best toys.<BR><BR>Regards,<BR><BR>Roger J...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=1>RJohn10024@aol.com</FONT></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1856297663-1056158669=:4456--