[simpits-tech] It's TIME to Plan a US SIM MEET!

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:57:19 EDT

--part1_7c.3a65230d.2c24b30f_boundary

Gene,

Well, just think about it anyway. It would be great if we could get something
started in that direction, even if would be a year or so off. I know from the
shows I've taken my F-4 to there is an overwhelming thirst for more
information about how to build a cockpit simulator. If this done right you charge
admission to public, have sponsors, rent exhibiting space to suppliers, have fly
off competitions and awards. I know it sounds like a lot of work, but damm it'd
be fun!

Steve
f-4phantom

--part1_7c.3a65230d.2c24b30f_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Gene,<BR>
<BR>
Well, just think about it anyway. It would be great if we could get somethin=
g started in that direction, even if would be a year or so off. I know from=20=
the shows I've taken my F-4 to there is an overwhelming thirst for more info=
rmation about how to build a cockpit simulator. If this done right you charg=
e admission to public, have sponsors, rent exhibiting space to suppliers, ha=
ve fly off competitions and awards. I know it sounds like a lot of work, but=
 damm it'd be fun!<BR>
<BR>
Steve<BR>
f-4phantom</FONT></HTML>