[simpits-tech] SWMBO of the year candidate

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 07:54:22 -0500

Roy Coates wrote:

> Ah, one gift was a 6' spirit level, a subtle hint that I've not yet
> finished building the new garden walls I said I'd have finished about
> 3
> weeks ago ;)

You have it easy. I have to build an 80' x 6' slat on board fence, build a
bridge over the front ditch (we have 10' wide ditches, not gutters, and we
want a bridge over it to get to the mailbox), and level a 20' dia. patch of
ground to with about 1/4" then stabilize it, possibly with portland cement,
and move the pool onto it. I need electricity for the pump, so I guess I'll
put a PVC conduit in the ground. I have plenty of romex sitting around
taking up space :)
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net