[simpits-tech] SWMBO of the year candidate

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 07:48:49 -0500

Roy Coates wrote:
> Well, this years birthday was rather cool.
>
> In addition to the usual excess of beer, good food and pastimes I
> won't
> describe since there isn't enough mental bleach to go around, SWMBO
> in addition to the usual wifely gifts surprised me with:
>
> An original advert for the Sea Hawk from a 1956 copy of Flight and a
> heading indicator from Simkits I need for my helopit.
>
> Now she can't moan when I spend time in the shop putting it together
> ;)

Happy birthday. What time is it over there? And how many years since you
hatched?

I've decided to build a generic advanced bizjet/commuter cockpit with all
glass except the backups (assuming XPlane can fail a main alt. but leave the
backup alone). Suppose I'll have to get some Simkits gauges for the backups.
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net