[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by .

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 04:37:50 -0500

Roy Coates wrote:
> Try sidecar racing - its even scarier the first time your _hip_ hits
> the
> tarmac.

I might be insane, but I'm not a bloody loon! ;) A friend of mine has a
Russian sidecar on an old Honda CB500 or somesuch. Not for racing, just
riding, but he has yet to successfully convince me to get in. I did,
however, pile Jenn and Trey in first chance I got ;)

> Quite right!  Life is just too sho....

To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid. Fortunately I'm
getting old, so I must be surviving the stupid.
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net