[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by .

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 08:40:55 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Bubba wrote:

> Roy Coates wrote:
> >
> > Hmm... didn't george senior sing that to his kids?
>
> No, that was:
>
> I'm a shrub
> I'm a shrub
> I'm a shrub
> I'm a shrub
> I'm a shrub

I wonder if they have a family 'tree' as well?  Would be nice of them to
find their 'roots' now that the whole family has 'branched' into politics.
Even that 'sap' george junior has 'twigged' to the power of his office and
will be very sad should he have to 'leaf' it. But then he could 'blossom'
into a great leader isf we can 'plant' the 'seeds' of righteousness.

Maybe I'm just 'bark'ing up the wrong tree...

Roy.