[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by .

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 04:39:50 -0500

Sean Galbraith wrote:

> Bikes?  You mean a titanium and carbon fibre work of art right?
> Thought so :)

That would be exactly what the 7R is. It's not as pretty as the S2, but if
you pay close attention to the stuff bolted on you realize that I stole the
thing for $3 grand.

> Sean <who has never owned a car...but my mum thinks its a phase I'm
> going
> through, and have been since 1988!!>

The only reason I own a car is because of a 40 mile drive to work, each way,
in the rain, carrying tools and materials. Hopefully I'll be ditching that
job in favor of a property inspector's license shortly. That means I can
ride the bike to work every day and won't have to torture myself folded in
half on the 7R while droning along at 8000 RPM in a mostly straight line.
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net