[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by .

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 04:35:41 -0500

Roy Coates wrote:

> I think my SWMBO could beat them hands down :(

I dunno, my sister has nothing to do with her time but play on Ebay. Must be
nice. Had I unlimited time and money I wouldn't have room in the garage for
all the stuff I've found in the last week alone.

> Anyone would think you like bikes....

Calling either of the 2 wheeled pieces of art in my garage bikes is an
understatement ;) When leaving for a ride I have a tough choice: hand built
Buell or obscenely fast former 750 supersport racebike. Life sucks sometimes
;)
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net