[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by .

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:10:20 +1200

At 09:59 AM 6/18/03 +0100, you wrote:
>On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, Bubba wrote:
>
> > > What.. the Ebay twins!   FEAR GREATLY!
> >
> > Fortunately mine has managed to stay away from Ebay. My sister, however,
> > spends more through Ebay than any other person in the known universe, and
> > probably a few parallel dimensions, too.
>
>I think my SWMBO could beat them hands down :(
>

> > I won't mention what I'm willing to pay for this though:
> >

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=35592
> > &item=2419553097
>
>Anyone would think you like bikes....
>

>Roy.

Bikes?  You mean a titanium and carbon fibre work of art right?  Thought so :)

Sean <who has never owned a car...but my mum thinks its a phase I'm going
through, and have been since 1988!!>