[simpits-tech] B767 Rudder pedals

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 20:47:44 +1200

At 08:21 AM 6/18/03 +1200, you wrote:
>Heh, if its any concilation I have spent tahe last few evening woking on
>your stuff. :)
>
>It all swings in round abouts. :)
>
>I have those encoders going, first indications were they will be okay,
>but are only giving a 50% actuarate return rate. I am playing with the
>coding timings to se if I can improve that up to the required 98.16%.

Sounds good... but my required level is... works as often as I do, which is
at best 50% <g>
Oh and you just gotta see how the pedal mechanism is looking... Brings
tears to the eyes!  Except for the part where I gave a <what I thought was
a...> simple job to the apprentice and he's made a mess of it :(  Guess
I'll be re-punching the pedal treads in the morning!

Sean