Re[2]: [simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Michi Hirczy.

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:25:30 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Michi Hirczy wrote:

> RC> Congrats... when can you do my pit?  :)
>
> RC> Roy.
>
> LOL..
> as soon, as I can run across the alps, through switzerland and
> france, swim across the canal and enter GB in one day ;).
> BTW... who's the one with multiple pits? and one already finished?...
> *G*

what can I say... I'm just greedy ;)

> btw, there _has_ to be a European simpits.org meeting in the future,
> doesn't it?

Isn't there a big meet at Schipol each year?

How long will it be before the EU declare simpits to be dangerous and
illegal?

Roy.