[simpits-tech] ATTN: Mark Collins

Mark Collins simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 17:48:00 -0500

Ok...I've taken the pictures...I've had them developed..(yes...developed.
No...I don't have a magical digital camera...  Even though I'm a techie,
I've just never gotten around to buying one...I miss my Nikon F3!!)  I've
scanned them and they are ready for upload.

Now, I just have to figure out HOW to upload them.  Gene, Roy, Help!  I know
I should probably know this...and that there are instructions somewhere...I
just don't know where!

Thanks

Mark